1-I love Glenn Beck. Shocker. Not only is he hilarious, he is always right. Read his book. It comes highly recommended from me. [and Kara soon. :)] And he is our brother in the Gospel. You can't get any better than that.
2-I want to hike the Y before I die. And enjoy it. I've hiked it before and I hated every second of it. I want to be able to hike it and enjoy it. I figure that is a long enough time-frame if I do it before I die.
3-When I die, I want to do it quickly. Preferably not having time to think about it. If I get shot, I want it to kill me instantly. I don't want to drown or die in a plane crash. Those are things where you are conscious and aware of what is going to happen...and it wouldn't happen soon enough. I would prefer to die in my sleep. Too bad we don't get to choose.
4-I'm trying REALLY hard to like Stephen Colbert. Really.
5-I want to have three children. Four at the most. Unless they are ridiculously good-looking, then i'll have like ten or fifteen. HAHA.
6-I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. I have several options that I keep changing between. I can't decide. Maybe i'll be a mountain-woman.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you like Glenn Beck and the book. I love his show, too. He's got a ton of integrity I think.
Post a Comment