Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I bet YOU didn't get a birthday card from Donny Osmond!!

I did--and it was fabulous. Haha. When I was taking care of his dad I got on his website and joined the donny.com family. He sends me one every year. I look forward to it.

My 21st birthday. Thank you Lara and Brianne, I did go and get a manicure and throughly enjoyed it. Now my fingernails match my toes--and Remedez successfully has cleaned out my bank account. I love that place.

Val and Anna took me to lunch at Pizza Factory and my Mom took me out to Chef's Table. Today at work my co-workers went to Chili's for me and had a little party. My body is now rejecting all the fabulous food that i've eaten over the last day and a half. It isn't used to this much or this kind of food again. I. Am. Sick!! I enjoyed every bite of it, i'm just paying later. Maybe this is what it feels like to be drunk and hungover...NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW!!!

When my Dad gets out of the hospital we are going to properly celebrate on Sunday. I look forward to my ususal birthday dinner of swedish meatballs, rice, pistacio pudding, and chocolate cake!! Mmmmmm!!

Sol moves out this weekend.
I don't even want to talk about it. My Dad told my to go to the college campuses around and hold up a sign, "Will Work for Friends" or "Free Rent for Friends." Nice Dad, real nice.

Arrested Development. I've never seen it and i'm just finishing the first season. Funniest show besides The Office WHICH STARTS TOMORROW!!! "This is going to be the most bitchingly fast bike in Orange County." -Buster

1 comment:

Lara said...

So glad you treated yourself! OFFICE TONIGHT!!!