
Whitney left to the MTC today. I got to babysit Kolbs while they were gone. I took
a lot of cute pictures of her while I was there. Here are just a few...

Don't mind that I look like crap.

Blowing bubbles and doing "chalks."


She fell asleep while snuggling with me! I love it.

She said "thank you, Katie" for almost everything I did. So cute! We did bubbles, chalks, swings, wagon rides, bird watching, and of course Lightning McQueen! Thanks for a fun few hours Kolbs!!

Thanks Whit for going into the MTC and thanks for your example. I'm not far behind...
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW, KATIE!! Do something extra special for yourself- manicure or takeout or something... I LOVE YOU!!!
Oh MAN! Someone beat me to the punch!! (except for I am the first to do say it ON your birthday!)
Happy Happy Birthday!!
Sure hope you have a GREAT day, and I agree with lara go and do something extra special for yourself. You make me laugh girl!!
Post a Comment