Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm a dream cheater.

Last night I had a dream about these two lovely fellows.
Rob wanted me. Bad. Honestly, whats not to want, right? haha. Anyway, we will just say that Rob and I got close. Good dream. I was content. I texted Kara this morning: "Guess who I dated in my dream last night?? Rob! Big was there too, but Rob really wanted me. Yummy! ha." I received this: "You dream cheater! Rob is mine and Big is yours." I love Kara.

This has been kind of a sucky weekend. Not that I haven't done fun things with friends, but I missed Courtney and Sol! They are both living with us right now and the house was so lonely without them! I hope Sol just lives here the rest of the semester. I would approve.

Jake. Love him.
This is the sucker I got him while I was at Disneyland. CUTE!!
Jakie and a Gettysburg cannon.

Breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa.
Potty-Time Elmo! From favorite Aunt Katie! I love this boy.
And a cars coloring book. If he wants it, he can have it. That's my motto. Could you say no to that face?? I think not.

1 comment:

Kar said...

Jake is getting so big! He's adorable.