Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh dear Stice's...

REFER TO KARA'S COMMENT. LOVE YOU PRETTY WHITTY!!
So you see this beautiful body pillow? MY new body pillow is actually brown and it used to be Whitty's. It smells like Kara and Whitney and I LURVE IT!! I have slept with it for the last two nights and I subconsciously wake up and inhale that beautiful Stice smell I miss so much. I wish I wasn't across the country from you! I MISS YOU LIKE I MISS CHOCOLATE CAKE!! And soda. I want a coke, but not as much as I want to see you.

I will finally post the pictures of Jake tomorrow. LOVE to North Carolina!!

1 comment:

Kar said...

Thank you!!! I'm glad you like the pillow. Did Whitney tell you the story? We tried to get you a new one from Costco (that's where we got ours) but the Orem store didn't have them (although the Costco out here still has them, weird), so she so graciously offered hers. A bit more sentimental I think.
Loves.