Thursday, October 2, 2008

Emotionally Spent.

I never knew I could cry so much. After I think I am finally done, a fresh wave of tears comes. My dad has cancer. I can't fully express all my emotions at this time, but here is a link to my mom's blog that explains God's Tender Mercies to all of us.

5 comments:

{lauren} said...

im so sorry Katie, if you ever need to talk or if there is anything at all i can do for you please let me know

love and prayers
~Lauren

Lara said...

KATIE! If you were here I'd hug you like crazy.. I'm so sorry about the news.. you are definitely a strong and special daughter of God, and I know He'll have His arms constantly reaching out to you whenever you need his comfort and love. I know He's watching you closely and feeling for you. He's a constant source of hope and light. I'm sure you'll be growing closer to him everyday throughout this trying time. So sorry Katie. Love you!

Kylie said...

Oh my gosh, I don't even know what to say, because nothing I could say would make you feel better. But I hope you're all doing as well as you can. If there is anything you need or that I can do seriously let me know. Love you!

Lara said...

I watched conference through your eyes this weekend. They seemed to speak directly to you at times. Hope you felt comfort from it! Love ya,
Lara

Brianne & Jarod said...

Katie...I am so sorry to hear about your father, but know that your testimony of the gospel will provide you with the strength to endure such trying times...I love ya!