The boy didn't say anything when I walked up to the counter so I just started to order. "I'll have a number one with no tomato or onion--add cheese." I turn to ask Jake what he wants to eat. I order for him. The boy still hadn't said anything to me, nor had he looked up at me. When Sarah stepped up to order he looked at me and says, "are you ok?" "um...yeah" I reply. "Oh, well, you just look really sad." I thought I looked fine--and what a weird thing to have said to you from a Burger King worker.
Tonight Kara called to see if I was ok. Yes, I am--I think. I had returned a few movies I had borrowed from her. She wasn't home so I gave them to her mom. I guess Kaye thought that I looked depressed so Kara called. I think i'm ok Kaye. Thank you for the concern.
I guess taking a step back I'm not my usual happy, chipper self. I don't think i'm depressed. I guess I need to be more observant of my facial expressions and pay attention to what i'm really feeling. Does that make sense??
I'm going to eat a hot dog.
6 comments:
im here until sunday. and for you, im available anytime! oh boy, im already excited! do you have my number? i have a number claiming to be yours that ends with a 4681. still yours?
Grab a hot dog and come update!
-Lara
YES! I found you! good times to come.
I'm rackin my brain here... what's January 13th?
MARYKATHERINEEUGENESHUMWAY!!!
Thank you SO MUCH for the CD! Are you kidding me? You're the sweetest person in the world. Here's a million hugs and kisses from me: XOXOXJOXJXPIXPCIPOXJXOXPOPXPXPXPXPXPXPXXPOXPXPPXPXPXPXOXOXOOXOXOXOXX!!
(With an occasional J and P - J for... jumping? and P for ... peeing??)
Oh and I'm gonna take a giant guess here and say that not only is Jan 13th the day before the most blessed birthday in the land, but it's when AI starts?
Post a Comment