My great friend Tia owns Fro-Yo. It is delicious and now offers Dryer's frozen yogurt AND ice cream! I love it. And Tia. ANYWAY, I spend a good deal of time there talking to Tia. The funny thing is that the last two times i've been there i've seen someone come in that i've only "met" or seen on the internet. Weird.
Instance 1: Katelin Rife Austin who I went to high school with is married to Nick Austin. I read their blog. I've only ever seen pictures of her husband. He came into Fro-Yo and I recognized him. I introduced myself and he seemed a little creeped out by it. Can you blame him? Ha. Sorry Katelin for scaring your husband.
Instance 2: Linsi and I share a facebook. She doesn't want to get one and so she signs in as me. She adds her friends as me. One of her friends, Kirsten, came in to Fro-Yo. [Sidenote: I introduced Linsi to Fro-Yo who in turn introduced Kirsten. Cool.] I introduced myself to Kirsten and she is a very nice girl. We had a good chat.
Moral: If you hang around Fro-Yo long enough i'm sure you'll see people you know too!
You know what I don't like? Waking up from a Sunday Nap and having it be dark outside. I really don't like that.
I also don't like that Jake is leaving on Wednesday. It breaks my heart. He picked out my new layout.
2 comments:
Just ENJOY the fact that you get to take a nap...those are far and few in between for me these days!! AND I LOVE NAPS!!
Fro-Yo is frotastic. See what I did there?
Post a Comment