Has anyone ever watched this show? I love it. It is one of my new favorite shows. It is this guy that goes around the country and finds lost family members from separated homes, adoptions, etc. It makes you cry, but it is well worth it! Watch a few episodes here.
A girl from my school years passed away today. I attended elementary, middle, and high school with her. We weren't best friends, but we knew each other enough to stop and say hello. She was in a severe car crash on the freeway on her way to school at UVU. It is amazing to me how quickly life can change. You can plan as much as you want, but it can change in an instant. Ultimately you just have to turn your life over to the Lord. How grateful I am to belong to the true church and one that gives me a knowledge of life after death--that we can be with our families forever. What a precious knowledge this is.
3 comments:
I watched the guy from this show on Dr. Phil and I've wanted to watch his show but I have no idea when it comes on!
Amen sista. Amen. Death does not have to be depressing because we know there is only happiness and reunions around the bend. You couldn't pay for better knowledge than that!
Yeah I heard about her. It was sad to hear, I feel so bad for the family, she was definitly loved! Makes me definitly apreciate my family and my friends!! Love you so much Katie!!!!
Post a Comment