Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Handicapped Lovrs

Three posts in three days...I think i've filled my quota for the month.
Remember this post? I was right that they look a lot alike. I was reading an interview with Ilsa Fisher today at work and she said about her new movie, "If Shopaholic is a hit, it was Ilsa Fisher in the movie. If it doesn't work out, it was Amy Adams." Even SHE knows they look exactly the same!!
My dad and I were driving today and there was a licence plate in front of us that said LOVRS. Cute. I pointed it out and he responded, "Handicapped lovers." I was dying! It was a handicapped licence plate and the driver had a neck brace on. Fitting.
Another funny dad quote. He has always loved meat and now has a very hard time eating it. He had a hamburger last night and took one bite and couldn't finish. His quote this morning, "I have friendly intentions towards them." Ha ha ha! He wants to like them, but it just isn't working out. I thought it was funny.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Hey! Yes, I am blogging! I will follow yours as well! Your dad is hilarious...the handicapped lovers made me laugh! Also, I've been meaning to get a hold of you. I'm sorry to hear about your dads situation. I hope you are doing okay. Let me know if you need anything.

Crystal said...

Haha that "friendly intentions" quote is great. That is a side of your dad that I've rarely seen but still seems to fit him perfectly.

Dave said...

Hmmmm...I don't like Ilsa's insinuation that Amy Adams makes horrible movies (although, really, her only good movie was "Enchanted"). I do like the LOVRS. I kind of looks like "Lovars" which looks and sounds strange. After reading about "friendly intentions" I trie to think of some. Vienna Sausages...no, we have an intense hatred now. I can't think of any...that's my homework assignment. I'll report back.