(Picture for Ashley...who won't read posts without pictures.)Some of you may know that I had a patient about six months ago that was a psychic. Funny story, ask me about it sometime. She told me that I would find love in March. Well, I found him. Don't you get jealous just yet...he is 86. Hot. He only has his bottom teeth. We discharged him today and after I got him in the car the conversation went like this...(as he was stroking my hand...and speaking slowly--lovingly)
Mr. March: "Tell that husband of yours that he is damn lucky!"
Me: "When I get one, I'll let him know."
Mr. March: "With those big beautiful cheeks and kissable lips and your...smile..."
Me: "Um...thanks."
Needless to say, he definitely caught me off-guard. I have never been complimented on my cheeks. I guess they are nice...according to old, toothless men...singular...man.
Mr. March: "Tell that husband of yours that he is damn lucky!"
Me: "When I get one, I'll let him know."
Mr. March: "With those big beautiful cheeks and kissable lips and your...smile..."
Me: "Um...thanks."
Needless to say, he definitely caught me off-guard. I have never been complimented on my cheeks. I guess they are nice...according to old, toothless men...singular...man.
Found this picture today. This is nice. Kara and I in the bathroom at Chili's in West Valley. We made a goal to visit all the Chili's in the world. We need to get back on that Kar.
7 comments:
Hehehehehe! I'm sorry but when I read this, my mind replayed the whole situation in my mind, even though I didn't witness it. Your "um...thanks" line made me laugh uncontrollably, just because of your expression when you said it. How funny!!!
PS, the word I have to type for verification is "gonar". It kind of reminds me of "LOVRS" or "lovars"! Hahaha! Just thought you might get a kick out of that :)
That's not awkward at all.
How did he know your lips were kissable?? Katie? KAAAAATTTIE???? Is there more to this story??
Hoe.lee.crap.
That's amazing.
Well hello Mr. March.
I know what it feels like to kiss a toothless boy, but he was more around the age of 5 months.
Can't be too different, though.
Haha that's great! I love old people! What do you do for work?
thanks for commenting! the pressure is on...if you fail your paper i'll know it was my fault, so..don't fail.
Much appreciated. You're kids will be beautiful.
Post a Comment