Monday, April 20, 2009

Cameron

I need to write this down quick before I forget. Cam wanted me to go and buy him some new cologne at Norstrom. We went yesterday and picked out two we both liked. [Gucci by Gucci and Dolce and Gabanna The One. We got the Gucci. It is very nice.] He looked at me tonight and said, "Hey, you want you go back to Nordstom and buy that cologne?" [Remember it is 70 degrees outside and because i've been studying for finals all day I am wearing old white athletic shorts and a green t-shirt...] I looked at him and pointed to my outfit. He assessed it and then matter-of-factly stated, "just put on a coat." Yes, thank you Cam. Coats fix everything.


[He doesn't always dress like this...it was HAMMER TIME!]

1 comment:

Dave said...

I find this hilarious because I can picture your expression after Cameron said "just put a coat on". Hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing. How big are the colgne bottles?