Friday, January 29, 2010

"Oh my gosh! The last 4 digits of our phone numbers are the same!" -Kar

"I love that we are a wolf pack now." -Kar

"I love you and your hot, inside and out. Most people would not be able to say that both of those are hot, because most people's insides are pretty gross and ugly, but I'm pretty confident your insides are exceptionally gorgeous." -Whit

"Yeah, chalk it up to that. I forbid you to ever go out with him again...never never again." -Suz

After I sent a text saying someone stole my gas--AT THE TEMPLE! "SHUT UP. Are you yanking my balls? I'm praying right now that they get an awful skin disease!!!" -Suz

"Oh good. I'm gonna go down in facebook history with the most brilliant comments and people will think I'm a ra-tard." -Suz

"Lol!" -Bryce

"Ok. Bryce just offered the prayer for you. And I said a few hail marys." -Suz

"It was near catastrophe. And the more I think about it the worse it gets." -Anna

"So between awful comments from me and uncontrollable laughter from Chels and likening us to Lady Godiva today was not the most successful sugarbaker's event." -Anna

"You could eat this for the rest...of forever!" -Anna

"Reveal as much of yourself as possible." -Joey and Grandmother

"Hitler was in my dream last night. I shot him with a paintball gun. He thought that was rude. Uh, yeah, I'm the horrible one Hitler." -Kar

"Last night my dream involved Miley Cyrus and then another separate dream involved me being taken hostage. I'm not sure which was worse." -Kar

"I think you're really neat." -Kar

"What a stupid waste of financial resources!" -Cam

"I love seemingly drunk Katie. She is funny." -Kar

No comments: