Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Pittsburgh Preview

Jakie said he had to tell me a secret. He pulled my head close and whispered in my ear, "I love your stinking guts." It is a reciprocated feeling little guy.

Little Ricky and I at Jerome Bettis' restaurant. I had a deep-fried cheeseburger. Pretty sure it was 5,000 calories, but boy was it good!!
I am an awesome aunt. These little boys can have whatever they want.
Love him.
Ricky's precious dimpled hands.
My two most favorite boys in the world!
Squishy squishy.
Grandma loved these trees, and Grandma loves this boy.
All cheeks Ricky.
There has never been a happier baby. Seriously. He never cries.
Car shot.
First night there. So happy to see my boys!!!

More exciting stories to come! Sledding, ice skating, women at the strip district, and having lunch with the mafia. Our trip was great. We did a lot of fun things, but the best part is always being with family!

1 comment:

Kar said...

Jake is a giant now. Has it really been 6 years? Wow.