
Anyway, the live auction began. I sat and was there to observe--I didn't even have a bidding number. Things were going well. One of the donated items was a dentist auctioning off wisdom teeth removal with sedation.
I don't have wisdom teeth. I never have and never will. I consider it a blessing.
The auctioneer began the bidding at $1000.00. He progressively lowered the price to $200 and still no bids. I was getting a little antsy and thought, "hey, I have $200. Maybe he'll just give me laughing gas." In a weak moment I raised my hand to begin the bidding. For about .005 seconds I really thought I might win and got SUPER excited!
I got outbid. The final price was $1600. Yeah, I don't have that kind of money to spend on frivolous things such as laughing gas.
2 comments:
This sure is a neat post. I could've told you about the business dress code. Ask me next time.
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
your amazing did you know that, cause.....you are!
Post a Comment