Ever since I decided to update the blog, my mind has gone crazy with things to blog about! It is good to record it all so I can remember it later. I am so happy that I did start a blog--i've got a journal for the last 3 years. Super great.
Cadbury eggs. Delicious. Expensive! AND...Wal Mart and Ridley's don't carry them. Crazy. Wal mart has everything, except cadbury eggs. I could eat several bags in one sitting. Melt in your mouth goodness...yum. Except they are $6 for a bag!! Ridiculous. That was lot of words with not too much said. Oh well.
I distinctly remember pulling up next to a car on 5th West and 1st North in Provo. I was about 7 and the driver of the other car was smoking. I remember thinking that it looked super cool and having an internal struggle whether I should smoke if given the opportunity. I obviously chose not to and do not regret that decision at all. I pulled up to a car next to me today that had a 17 year old driving and she was smoking. She took a long drag of her cigarette. I felt bad for her. I'm so glad that I chose not to smoke. (However, I do love the smell of cigarette smoke...hmmm.)
Have you ever heard of google411? 1-800-466-4411. Call them. It is just like 411, except it is free. And it is awesome. I used it today and it told me the listing for the place that I was calling. I told it to connect. After I did there was a slight pause and I had a little burp. It took me back to the beginning of the recording instead of connecting me. If you do choose to use it, which I highly recommend, don't burp.
1 comment:
Sorry...I can't do cadbury. There is something about that cream that just makes me nauseous (I don't even know how to spell that word).
Post a Comment