Today we were talking about posterity, temple marriage, etc. in Sunday School. The teacher showed a video that used dominoes as examples of posterity and the impact you have on them when you make the decision to have a temple marriage. After the movie my mom told me that Cam and I needed to get going...she only had two dominoes. After pondering this for a few minutes I turned to her and told her that if all she wanted was dominoes (grandchildren) I didn't really need to get married; i'll just have a baby! We laughed through the opening hymn of Relief Society. We thought it was funny.
I have thought a lot about arranged marriages lately. I have full confidence that my parents would have chosen someone AWESOME for me. Now I just want my dad to put my future spouse in front of me--he knows way better than I do.
Someday i'll get married. Someday i'll give my mom more dominoes.
1 comment:
You are one funny girl. And very random sometimes, too! But that's what we love about you!!
Post a Comment