Last year, when I slept next to dad's bed, I would set my phone alarm clock to go off every two hours. Eventually it became every hour, then every half hour. Needless to say, I was waking up a lot. I tried to set it for different ringtones each time to make sure I would wake up and check on dad. One time I woke up mostly because I was eating my phone--and the alarm was going off.
I distinctly remember waking up with my phone in my mouth because I was dreaming of twizzlers. They sounded delicious and apparently I subliminally thought that my phone would suffice for twizzlers. I laughed. It was funny.
At least I didn't leave any bite marks on my phone.
1 comment:
Sweet story :) Im sad I didnt get to know your pops better, but I love what I knew of him. PS- Im so happy I got those awesome action shots of you catching the bouquet, Picture Perfect.
Post a Comment