I love the Wyckoffs!
Anna and Amy--both amazingly hot. And funny.
All the bridesmaids. Watch as the legs progressively get tanner as you go from left to right.
So happy!!
Half of Ashlyn, Tara, and me. I love them! A lot. A lot, a lot.
The last Sugarbaker picture--we are all grown up! I have 5 best friends.
My mom. I love a lot of people, but I love her most!
Keslee and Bria. Adorable! Perfectly pretty little girls.
I love this picture! Those newlyweds are beautiful! And Leslie's cake was delicious!!So...I caught the bouquet. I need all the help I can get! I just figure that all the little girls that want it have got years. My wedding clock, which is set on Utah time, is ticking. Amy got some sweeeeeet action shots. They are pretty amazing.





4 comments:
I loved a lot of things about this post but my favorite has to be the legs getting tanner thing. Maybe you're a vampire?
I love the shots of catching the bouquet! Classic :)
thanks for the shout out on the cake. it was a fun one to make. i'm pretty sure you ripped that bouquet out of keslee's hands. poor girl:)
That is so awesome you caught the bouquet! However I think your clock should be set to world time not utah time..... at least it made me feel better getting hitched at almost 30! Nevertheless, your soul mate is out there... looking for you!!!
And if it happens to be ll cool j then we may not be friends anymore!!!!!!
Post a Comment