Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm the best.


The whole time we were in California with Jakie he often brought up the subject of pillow pets. I had no idea what they were until he showed me. They are the dumbest thing...but he freaked out every time a commercial came on or when we saw them at Disneyland. All it is is a pillow that, when you velcro it up, becomes a 'pet.' Almost as stupid as pet rocks. Anyway, because he wanted one, and i'm the best aunt ever, I bought one and had it shipped to his house. Sarah said that when he opened it up he flipped out! He told her that "everyone needs a Katie!!"
If only everyone was lucky enough to have a Jakie, they would do the same.



He can have whatever he wants...and that is the beauty of being the aunt and not the parent!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

It's a pillow. It's a pet. It's a pillow pet!