Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I think text messages are funny.

Mostly because I get a lot of them. I save them up. My inbox fills up. Then I need a place to write them down...and it just happens to be this here blog post.

"All I wear is old lady trash." -DeAnn

"Yes. I'm watching it at work...like I said i'm allowed to do whatever I want cause i'm the best." -Bryce

"Father, Cheer Our Souls Tonight...in the bathtub." -Kar

"Ok. Sounds good. Sorry if i'm an ass, but get used to it cause that's me baby" -Myong

"She said she and her wacked out family can get there in 23 hours I said no and then we argued" -Myong

"Well maybe she will like the corn fields of nebraska cuz thats as far as shes getting" -DeAnn

"Keep playing your classical flute Kateattack!" -Bryce

"Impressive. Glad to hear that you won't have to enter the special olympics this year as opposed to helping with them." -Rick

"Ha ha ha...just don't forget to put the Dick in it! Tom and Harry that is. Wow, that just sounded very gay. Gulp." -Suz

"Beat by a mentally challenged person?" -Rick

After sending mom a text about Dog, who said that he is a pretty damn good dude, I get this response..."What a legacy..." And he truly is.

"Oh so i've gotta feelin that i'm gonna rock the alley tonight. We'll party with 2 r's cuz I think Jared Allen will truely be our mascot! Thats part of it. Ya!" -Suz

"A lady just gave her son (or maybe grandson?) a swervy and thrilling ride on her jazzy. I guess he just couldn't wait in line at any of the rides." -Kar

"My mom just hugged our big, black shuttle bus driver. It was awkwardly hilarious." -Kar

"Bulimia is a very bad work, and I could never waste food." -Suz

"2 damn birds shit on my car...right on the drivers door...gross...damn damn damn" -Suz

"So I ate a FiberOne yesterday morning and nothing...until 11 last night when it hit HARD. I've now had 4 bms this morning and currently have the 'BIG D.' I was worried that they'd lost their potency, but they're still solid."



And I think I want to watch 500 Days of Summer again.

1 comment:

deb said...

Oh geez. Vanessa Williams nearly gave me a heart attack! I find your text messages to be quite entertaining. And I enjoy when you blog them.