I loved bowling league!! The Cold Carcasses for life!
When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step out onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Bowling League
This summer I was on a bowling league. We decided at work that it would be fun to do something outside of work together--bowling it was. Anyone was invited so I brought Cam and Chad to be my team. We freaking rocked! All of us were beat by the team ra-tard...even though Chad won't admit it, 51 is still less than 87. And iPads still should not be used while driving.
We all missed a few weeks throughout the summer going on vacation. Regardless of the missed weeks Chad came out the league winner--and has a trophy to prove it.
My best therapy friends. Sue and Suz. They are both awesome.
Check...
out...
our form. We all are awesome bowlers. Really awesome.
Chad and I did something that is rarely done...we bowled a perfect game between the two of us. He got six strikes in a row, I got 4. I was so excited and proud of myself until Chad came in and decided he wanted to be spectacular and out-did my 4 strikes. 6 is pretty commendable. We freaking rock.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment