When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step out onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
It's my last day
and only day to be 22 on the 22nd of September. This also means that i'll turn 23 on the 23rd--that's tomorrow!!! YAY! I'm having mygolden birthday tomorrow. Just a little excited...
Well I feel like a jerk! A very happy birthday to you (I'd call tonight, but it's probably too late and I don't want to risk waking you up.) Rest assured, I will be calling tomorrow!!!
2 comments:
Well I feel like a jerk! A very happy birthday to you (I'd call tonight, but it's probably too late and I don't want to risk waking you up.) Rest assured, I will be calling tomorrow!!!
You make me laugh!
Post a Comment