
I think I pulled it off preeeetty well. This year I wasn't planning on dressing up. Min Jo had her party that she has every year and kept asking me what I was going to be. My response, "a nudest on strike." Clever. As I was walking off campus I was commenting on some of my fellow Cougars in my head. Then, like I say, I received revelation--be a stereotypical Mormon Mom!


Jeans, BYU t-shirt, diamond earrings, flirty apron, my latest baking creation (these were actually Min's un-frosted cupcakes. The Y cookies I made were not frosted at this point), a baby sporting their BYU attire, a larger-than-anyone-else's-in-the-single's-ward-my-husband-and-I-met-at wedding ring, curly hair, and The Hair Bump.
When I was telling Val about this she said that she and Anna had Bump-It's if I wanted to borrow them. Of course I said yes! After I got home I put them in. Yeah, they were too much! I can't believe people actually wear those things! I couldn't even bring myself to wear it on halloween.
The box was sitting on my bed. Cam came in to talk last night and opened the box. He proceeded to put the bump-it's on his head. I laughed and started to get my camera out. He freaked out and said, "LEAVE ME ALONE! I'm just dreaming..." HAHAHA!!!!! Dreaming of having hair and putting bump-it's in it. I love Cam. A lot.
1 comment:
i'm totally offended. i'll have you know that none of us have byu attire except allie, and that's only because granddad bought it for her without my knowledge. also, i don't wear diamond earrings, but shoot, i do have a flirty apron. dang you shelbie for getting me that for christmas... i was almost home free.
Post a Comment