Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I like to text.

Mostly because I have funny friends.

"I'm on a bus and someone keeps ripping rank farts loudly. I'm starting to get sick." -Rick

"There are black people all over Provo...what the hell?!" -Suz

"Stop arguing NOW!" -Mom
"We aren't arguing...we're discussing." -Me
"Loudly." -Mom

"Have you gotten a job yet?" -Me
"No! I'm waiting for you so we can open up our own hooters!" -DeAnn

"Then we can subtlely recomend doing sealings and then i'll pay off the temple dude to marry you two for ETERNITY!! I'm a freaking genious...who can't spell...but I can plot like a mad scientist!" -Suz

"Why would that be funny to you? Just bc love eludes me currently in my life doesn't mean I don't want others to find true love...or at least fulfill a stalkerish fantasy!" -Chad

"Ha ha. Go 1 am!" -Kar

"Pretty sure she'd rather have a daughter in law than an illegitimate child." -Chad

"We should ride our horses naked, covered IN Godiva, and take a picture of it AT Kiddie Kandids...and send them out as Christmas cards." -Chelsie

"If Ricky Martin can't get a husband then what chance do I have?!" -Me
"Ha ha! Well if Cameron can get married anyone can!" -Bryce
"Maybe he doesn't want one? Man, I did not peg him for a gay man when livin' la vida loca came out." -Kar

"He's just like you, he hasn't found someone good enough!" -Tia
"Ha ha ha but he is livin la vida loca! Plus I really think the gay population is very harsh with looks. We thought Utah moms were bad, imagine being checked out by a gay person. They'd slaughter me...plus my luck i'd end up as the male-ishness in the relationship...ha ha ha. Thats just wrong!" -Suz

No comments: