Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's a beautiful day.

Grandmother just went to heaven--on her 86th birthday. I am emotionally numb. She told me on Sunday, when words were not easily spoken nor understood, that "my Phil is coming soon." She was right. What a beautiful day to be reunited.

She is seeing my dad right now. What a lucky lady! In the past few months we've had some very candid conversations and she promised me she'd pass along messages to him.

I love my Grandmother. I love that I was able to spend time with her in the last week that it was just me and her. I am thankful to Heavenly Father for sending me to the best family in the world. I am blessed with an amazing extended family to love and support.

Heaven became a more beautiful place this morning. What wonderful people I have waiting for me on the other side. May I live like her to be able to qualify to be with all my grandparents, my dad, and the rest of my family for eternity.

No comments: