Monday, August 1, 2011

I have no hair!!

Just a fun little picture of me and Jakie. Both he and Ricky love the iPhone, so we seem to be taking lots of pictures and playing a lot of Angry Birds. Lucky for them they are so cute!

Big news! I cut my hair off. (and by off, I mean 6 inches) It feels SO short!! I haven't had it this short in a long time. When I showed my mom her response was, "yikes." I asked her if she liked it, again the response of "yikes." I think it'll grow on her. I know i'm still getting used to it. This picture was taken right after I cut it.
Here is a little 'before' shot to see how long it was.

Still adjusting to how short it is...i'm a whole new person!

POST SCRIPT:

Dear Amy,

Here are a couple more 'before' pictures. It was long. Trust me. I love you!!

Your favorite cousin


1 comment:

Steve & Amy Shumway said...

Hahaha Katie you're so funny, I can barely see a difference in those two pics. You're extra sassy now, love it!!