Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My friend is funny.

For our multicultural education class we had to choose three things that identified us culturally.  Allie chose the above box and brought it to class.  She wrote the following to describe the box:

"All women throughout the world share one common behavior: we all get periods.  It is just a fact of life and it is associated with women and their culture.  Therefore, I used the artifact of the tampon to describe mea s a being a female because most women, and only women, use tampons while they are having their periods.  Being a woman has shaped my life in many aspects buy most of all is socially.  I tend to have more girl friends than boy friends because I can relate to girls better.  I gossip, get jealous, and I am an emotional eater and these traits I associate with being a socially acceptable woman."


1 comment:

Jodi said...

Amazing!

Here is the post I was telling you about.

http://selenasaitochristensen.blogspot.com/2011/11/no-where-are-you-really-from.html