I think not. A friend of mine went on a cruise this week and has no phone or internet access. This caused serious contemplation on my part. I'm too connected. I couldn't give up my phone AND the internet for an entire week. (Nor could I board a ship where I would be sleeping in a cabin that was underwater. Claustrophobia would make me crazy, but that's an entirely different story.)
Most pressing matter: my best friend is moving to Texas in April. I honestly don't know how I feel about this. She has moved before, but I knew that it was temporary. This is permanent. She is graduating from BYU in April and is "moving on with life." Absolutely what you are supposed to do. She feels like that is what she is supposed to do--how do you argue with what Heavenly Father wants her to do?? You can't. I 100% support her in this decision...i'm just sick about it.
Kar is always on the left--i'm always on the right. Just like in booth 16 at Chili's in Orem. Just like when we were in Sister Gale's Primary class. A new chapter is about to begin.
I don't like being a "grown up." I don't like making life-altering decisions.
Love you a whole lot best friend. You have and continue to impact my life more than you know.



3 comments:
What?! She's moving?! Why?
Awe, thanks for being so supportive and understanding. I love you mucho.
That makes two of us my friend. Austin...boo.
Post a Comment