Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dubois...

Kara, Mindy, and I went to Red Rock last night. Amazing!! We found out what Ryan's last name is. Kara is ecstatic!! I'm so happy for her. We were talking about loving people and getting married and Kara said she could see herself marrying someone 40 years old. For the money...she says for the "security." haha. She said she could learn to love someone. BAHAHAHAHAHA!! I guess everyone can learn to love someone for a price. HAHA! Well, on the way home I had to go to the bathroom...BAD!! We were in Midway and I HAD to stop. We stopped at the nearest gas station. They had the nicest bathrooms, very clean, and...it had AIR FRESHENER so you could spray it after you were done! Amazing. I loved it. LOVED IT!! Here are two pictures. The gas pumps were so futuristic...look...

If you are ever in Midway, stop at this gas station...

My new favorite bathroom that is not my own.

Another funny thing...so today I was in Fro-Yo and a lady came in and asked if the yogurt was ok for pets. Um...ok. Well she bought some for her dog that is dying of a brain tumor and she is trying to spoil him before it dies...weird!!

Last night at work I was talking to Minnie. She is the cutest 80 year old lady. Well my co-worker gave her a little sip of her Mountain Dew. She tasted it and said, "Wow. That's strong." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! She kills me! We were going through a clothes magazine and she kept telling me how pretty things would be if they had a shirt under them or if they jacket over them...a very modest woman!! I showed her a pair of stiletto boots and she said, "Those are back in style? Those were in style when I was three years old!" HAHAHAHA!


Good times.

5 comments:

Kar said...

You REALLLLLLY had to go to the bathroom. It was pretty much the cutest gas station I've ever been in though. Those look like hooker boots.

Kar said...

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahahahahahahahahaha! So giddy. Oh yeah, I'm going up to Park City again in about 15 minutes with Whitney and her roommate. No Red Rock though :( They want some Baja Cantina. Whatevs.

mary.katherine said...

Haha. That's what I meant them to look like. But the ones in the magazine were just regular stiletto boots. It was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Lara said...

I don't mean to upstage CresceNet's comment or anything (I see you are good friends), but I had to come say hello. It's about dang time you got a blog. Not only to read about Kara and her random thoughts (FORTY!?!?! Comeon, now, Kar), but to see pictures of you in sexy black boots as well. My life is complete.