So...."Salsa Dancing." Well...it turned out to be a su
Rprise [Ha Lara. I spell it with an "R" :)] party. Wow is all I can say. It was quite the party. We even had some men join us later in the evening! Let me just tell you that I was told that we were going to the gym, hence the gym clothes and why everyone else is dressed nicely! Sucks for me. Let me just post a whole bunch of pictures and then explain...i'll start with the Atkinson Boys and then go to The Party.

Ashton and his "old man" pants.

Brigham had an accident and hid behind the couch.

Kissing Brigham. Adorable!

"HERE COMES THE SUN!" picture. I've always wanted one of these! On my way to Linsi's house before the party.

Linsi and I. I'm red and embarrassed...she's tan and beautiful!

Katie and Kitani. Again, I can not make a regular face for pictures.

Mama Sue and her balloon! BaHaHA!

Right after she had helped out the cake.

Sarah's FREAKING SWEET Johnny Depp shirt!!

Sarah and Katie the Mexican.

Chelsea and Katie...the only normal smile...and Chelsea's emo eyepatch. Hehe.

Katie and Suzi. We are freaking sweet. Blog title dedicated to her.


The boys that joined the party. HA!! They were...interesting. They came in and Mama Sue started serving them cake, Chelsea and Kitani were hiding in the corner wetting their pants, Sarah was mortified waiting for her husband, I was DYING, and Suzi didn't know what to do. It was HILARIOUS!! I almost forgot!! The mexican man second from the right...well it was his bachelor party. He was getting married in a week...and hanging out with five women [two available] at their ..... party. Haha.
The final party-goers, minus Lins who had another party to go to. :( She was dearly missed, but a good time was had by all! Yeah for salsa dancing!!
2 comments:
How dare you! SuRprise is like a swear word to me. So I guess you were right... you do have a bad habit.
W. T. F.?
Post a Comment