First we had two RN's, which totally threw me off my game! :) No, it was weird because I haven't worked with both Kitani and Myong since he was an LPN. Weird day.
All I have to say is I absolutely LOVE DeAnn. Truly amazing woman. She makes me laugh and is always genuine and straight-forward. I love it.
So Suzi and I are...not the smallest peas in the pod. Here is a picture...
"Um...well...you got two big people." -Me
"I can do the hula dance..." -Suzi
"What the heck?? Who just says that?" -Thoughts of Jesse, Suzi, and Katie
Well we stood him up and he had a little work to be done--that required that he stand for a short time. Suzi was just giving him a bear hug, basically holding him up. Well this patient thought that he needed to wipe his face...ON SUZI'S SLEEVE! He thought it was just fine to wipe his face on her shirt. He had red jello or something on his mouth...ewwww G-R-O-S-S!!
Suzi had previously been drooled on by another patient...it just wasn't her day.
After work I went to visit Tia at Fro-Yo. Jodi was there when I got there. Some girl came in and Tia was helping her. Here is a conversation Jodi and I had...
"Do you smell that? It smells like burning skin." -Jodi
"Um...no." -Katie
"You know...like...when you go tanning." -Jodi
BAhahaHAAHa! This just made me laugh! I was thinking burning skin?! Like a human oven? I guess essentially that's what a tanning bed is...but whatevs. Funny, weird, tiring day. BUT SUPER EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!! I can't wait to see Jakie! Super post when I get back.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, my band name is Say Hi to Your Mom. Thanks for the only vote Kara. It was actually my favorite. And I had this conversation with some of my co-workers and KARA POSTED about getting comments in her blog...but I LOVE comments too! It makes me so happy when people comment. I.Love.It.
Done and Done.
2 comments:
Two big hawaiian people?! What? Did you let her know she was an idiot? Say hi to Jake for me.
How fun for you! Have fun with Jakie. This is my comment to you.
Post a Comment