I have recently been reminded of my love for Enrique. Rob reminded me of it as he was singing his song
Do You Know while going through the car wash. I love it. I want to go get my car washed and bust out a move while jamming to that song. I'm sick of engaged couples/holding hands couples on campus. There is this girl that always sits in my row in my interior design class. She just got engaged. Everyday she moves her hand under the light to admire her ring as it sparkles in the light. Give me a freaking break. It isn't even that big, and not even pretty. It is almost as ugly as this...

Woof. Anyway, I really can't wait to download that song and hard-core jam to in in the car wash. And I love that the beginning of the song is ping-pong balls. Reminds me of the Stice's. Watch the clip
here. And watch Big's amazing dance skillz. For Kara, Ryan. For me, Big. Mmmm.
I recently discovered Very Sexy by Victoria Secret. It smells delicious. Delectable. Divine.
And Kar, I re-read this post. My AD AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [verbal outburst] my ADHD has really come through. It was that time in the truck. I think I might hurl thinking about it....
1 comment:
Haha. I watched that clip so many times before finishing the episode. Do you? Do you? I love how he knows the words.
Post a Comment