Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm as free as a bird.

School is out! It has been for almost a week. I really don't know what to do with the time. I've been reading lots of books and watching a few movies. (JONNY LINGO!) You know when you don't know what day it is because you don't have a structured schedule? It has happened to me again. I almost forgot I had to work tomorrow because I didn't have school today. I'm still in the adjustment period.

I did do one thing productive. I found a dress for Tia's wedding! That was an interesting experience. We went with Wendy who isn't your typical Utah girl. It was very interesting to see the reactions of people and how rude they were. Wendy is one of the nicest people and to be treated like that was appalling. I really was in shock. We went to Latter-day Bridal and I haven't seen so many un-happy brides and un-helpful people. It was ridiculous. We ended at David's Bridal and it was night and day the experience we had. I would recommend David's Bridal to anyone! This is my dress, except it will be brown. I don't know what the color really is...champagne, espresso, dirt...I really don't remember the exact name, but in essence it is brown. Now I just have to get as tan as the model. Ha ha. I have this little jacket thing in the same color and it is going to look HOT! Ha.


Jodi's wedding is coming up in less than a month. All my friends are graduating or getting married! Geez. What am I doing?? Shoot, I don't know. Neither one of those for sure! No major picked and no boyfriend. It'll be a while before I accomplish either of those. I do have a nice dress I got at ROSS for Jodi's wedding though. I love it. She asked us to wear black and pink. The dress is black and I will accessorize with pink. It is going to be lovely.


This is my cousin Spencer's little girl Keslee. I love her. She is the sweetest little girl.








My cousins. Shelbie, Chelsie, Me, Val, and Anna. I'm the odd one out. Shelb and Chels are twins and Val and Anna may as well be twins...then there is me. Ha ha. I love these girls. I love my family!

And sometimes I wish he was in my family.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Dude, your dirt colored dress is going to look sexy. And I am excited about your black dress for my wedding! Jensenne is doing the same thing I think she's got some sweet bright pink accessories to go with a black dress.

Kar said...

Ditto on that last part.

I heart T (Tobias).

Dave said...

My question is why you didn't choose to go to David's Bridal in the first place ;)
It's funny how closed-minded some people can be. It's more sad than funny...but I'm trying to be optimistic in a pesimistic situation.