Sunday, October 25, 2009

CELL PHONE GEMS

I need to stop taking Sunday Naps and hitting the snooze button that eventually turns off. This post is a direct result of the previously mentioned situation.

Occasionally I will see something picture worthy and all I have available is my cell phone camera. These following photos are some that I think worthy to be blogged.

This is my mom's foot. She HATES skull and cross bones anything. I bought these socks at the dollar store as a joke. Guess who has worn them the most??
There was this one time that I decided to lay down on Matt and Becky's pool table. Anna thought it a good time to take a picture. This was the result.
ROB!! ROBBIKINS!! ROB-O-LICIOUS! That tall fellow in the center is one of the many reasons that Kara and I go to Red Rock. I would like some bass.
Remember this post I wrote about my burn marks looking like Wilson from Cast Away? These are all my burns.
The sign says it all. As does the man digging through the box.
This picture was taken when Jakie had his broken arm and we were going through the car wash. It was loud and this was the only way he could cover his ears. I love that boy.
Yep. I'm just that cool.
This was a guy in one of my classes. He sits here everyday on the floor, but that particular day he decided he was tired. So he slept through the class--just like this.
Another gem from BYU. That doesn't even look comfortable to me.
I was purchasing a cake at Macey's. I saw this and had to take a picture. I have no idea what it is supposed to be. I am contemplating sending it in to cake wrecks.
Grandfather, Dad, and Cam and the Spanish Fork rodeo. Summer of 2008.
I love this blurry picture of Kes. What a pretty little girl she is.
Squishy baby Ricky!
What a sweet little profile.
Cam studying--with gun worthy ear protection.
Val and I at the MC Hammer/Vanilla Ice concert.
Jakie and I before we went to sleep. Sweet, sweet boy.
While walking around Ross my mom saw this jacket. I told her to put it on. Jake was with us and looked up as she was putting it on. He stated in all seriousness, "Grandma, you look AWESOME!" Little Jakie, Grandma DID look awesome.
This is where I get my impeccable fashion sense.
Fancy hair, volleyball t-shirt, dad's superman pants, and pink/grey striped knee socks. I've got style.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

My favorite one is the one of you molesting the mannequin. Maybe it's my favorite just because I was there, or because I took the picture, or maybe it's my favorite just because it actually is the best picture ever.

mary.katherine said...

Dear Jodi,
He just wanted a hug. There was a table in front of him so I had to hug from the back. Simple as that. And if you can't tell by his face--he appreciated it.

Kar said...

Is it sad that I think I know what the cake is? I think it's a grill, with 2 hot dogs sitting on a purple grate, a patti, and some random flames.

Tara said...

You are so cute! I love all of these great cell phone pics. I have a lot of them on my phone too. I should post some of mine, too! Love you!

Dave said...

I love the photos! Those sleepers on BYU brought back many memories. I remember so many times waking up with a huge neck pain!