We were also watching Dog the Bounty Hunter. He was talking to the fugitive's wife. He could see that she really loved her husband. He proceeded to tell her, "you just hooked up to the wrong choo choo." I love Dog. SO inspiring!
When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step out onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly.
Friday, January 29, 2010
We watch TV.
We were also watching Dog the Bounty Hunter. He was talking to the fugitive's wife. He could see that she really loved her husband. He proceeded to tell her, "you just hooked up to the wrong choo choo." I love Dog. SO inspiring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like old people. Maybe she couldn't really see. What did Alex Trebek say to that? I bet he thought she was a re-TARD!
I don't even like Lemonheads but I feel like I should be offended on their behalf. Or offended on behalf of Hershey's Kisses. Or just any candy in general.
Post! Post! Post! We want a post (and by "we" I mean your adoring fans!) :)
Post a Comment