When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step out onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Dear Tara,
(His number is 69...haha.)
This is Jared Allen. I love him. I'd marry him if given the opportunity. He is hilarious. He has an awesome mullet. He is ruggedly handsome. Sex. y.
I think I would have to agree with you, Kate. I especially love the middle picture in the suit. I just love a man in a white shirt and tie. I don't quite understand the bottom picture - is he modeling? I sure hope so! :) He sure has great eyes, doesn't he? Thanks for blogging him just for me! You are awesome.
1 comment:
I think I would have to agree with you, Kate. I especially love the middle picture in the suit. I just love a man in a white shirt and tie. I don't quite understand the bottom picture - is he modeling? I sure hope so! :) He sure has great eyes, doesn't he? Thanks for blogging him just for me! You are awesome.
Post a Comment