Me and my boy! Lllooovveee him!
Tom decided he wanted to try on Jakie's Mickey ears. He put them on and Jakie said, "Hey! That holds up your chin!!" We all had a good laugh.
After they left we asked Jake what he thought of Tom, Jan, and Ty. He said he liked Tom best because "he had cool moves." There was a band playing and Tom busted some moves...that were pretty awesome.
Jakie and Grandma at DISNEYLAND!
Jakie and Lightening.
What a little stud.
"Katie, KATIE! Take my picture on the Mickey ears!!"

The babe.
Grandma and the sleeping babe.
OOOOH! Check those cheeks...
sweet dimpled hands....
and kissy, KISSY lips!
Got burned AGAIN. No surprise.
Sweet boy.

I wish Jake's expression in the mirror was clearer. This could be my favorite picture from the trip.

Take 1.
Take 2.
Take 3...should've just stuck with take 1.
Jake had a little meltdown. As we were waiting for the fireworks to start he saw the balloons with the flashing Mickey ears inside. He wanted one. I asked the guy how much they were...$12. TWELVE DOLLARS!!! That's insane. I said thank you. Jake broke down, sobbing. I felt horrible. I didn't have any cash, or I would've bought it for him. I asked Grandma how much cash she had...we bought him a glowing sword instead. He was pleased with that, however, I still felt bad about the balloon. I wish I would've just gone and gotten some cash and bought it for him. Oh well. He liked the sword and it lasted longer than a balloon would've.
Still SO sad.
TURN THE FROWN UPSIDE DOWN!
Posing...

and smiling. MUCH better.
The Pittsburgh Shumways. Not the best family photo. Rick can't focus for 4 seconds to look at the camera, and neither one of the boys are looking at the camera. I guess at least Rick is smiling. Great picture Sarah. :)
After the fireworks were over, Rick and Cam went to ride the shuttle to get the cars. I set Jakie on Grandma's lap and it wasn't 2 seconds before he was passed out. He was, we all were, exhausted!
Disneyland was great, as always. Definitely different with a 5 year old!! I loved every minute though. I have the greatest family in the world!
2 comments:
You changed your blog. Again. And I like it. Again.
Jake looks big. He's getting taller and just looks older. Cute cute boys.
I got through them all! Such a fun trip, I miss you guys!
Post a Comment