We went to the beach a few times on our trip. I love the beach. A lot. Here are a lot more pictures of our adventures there.
When you come to the end of everything you know, and the next step is into the darkness of the great unknown, you must believe one of two things: either you will step out onto firm ground or you will be taught to fly.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That's all i've ever wanted.
I have a best friend. Her name is Kara. She said something funny tonight. We were driving past Cascade Golf Course. It holds a sweet/painful/idiotic memory for me. I mentioned it to her. Her response, "sometimes we all put our mouths in our foot." Thanks for that. It made me feel much better about the situation. (ANDREW, andrew, just Andrew.)
We went to the beach a few times on our trip. I love the beach. A lot. Here are a lot more pictures of our adventures there.
Ah Laguna Beach.
When i'm a mom, i'm pretty sure i'll buy the $3 swimsuit for my little girl.
Rick, Jake, Cam, Gracie, Kev, and Steph. These are some of Rick's friends from Seattle that happened to be in California at the same time. They came to a day of Disneyland, dinner, and the beach with them.
Rick and Jake playing on the beach.
Run Jakie-boy!
Cam is an awesome uncle.

I took this to see what my hair looked like after going out in the waves...and to prove I was there.
This guy skipped that $3 swimsuit and just stripped down to his underwear. He was fairly confident in himself.
We went to the beach a few times on our trip. I love the beach. A lot. Here are a lot more pictures of our adventures there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate the beach, Im glad it looks like you guys had fun though! All the unknown creatures in the saltwater, rolling my sticky body around in the sand... not my thang. Miss you!!!
Post a Comment