Friday, January 20, 2012

Do dreams really come true?

I had another one of those dreams.  You know, the ones that are SO real that when you wake up you think reality is your dream?  (Kind of sounded like some sort of Inception concept there...but you get what i'm trying to say.)  I was pregnant...with twins!!



I was so amazingly excited for these babies.  My husband and parents were there.  I was in the delivery room getting prepped for a C-section.  One baby was born, but they wouldn't show it to me.  They were in the process of delivering my second baby...and that was it!  uuugggghhhh!!  SO unfair!  I don't even know the gender of my babies!

It was interesting to find this picture above as I was perusing Pinterest the next day.  I think that was a sign that I am supposed to have some of these...



LOOK HOW CUTE THESE BABIES ARE!!  When I have my twins I will make them wear silly things like these little onsies...



And when they are a little bit older I will make them dress like this...


because that's just adorable.  

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I would love twins! Lets have twins at the same time. K? K.