A few weeks ago I wrote about an experience my mom and I had in Sunday School. It can be found
here. The next day I thought it would be funny to go out and buy some dominoes and leave them on our stairs. I had planned to buy "IT'S A GIRL!" balloons, but they didn't have any at Wal-Mart, so I just used small ones. Here are a few pictures of
Grandma's Dominoes.


Ha ha ha. I'm so funny. I'm probably the best daughter that I know.

Here is a picture of baby Ricky that I found on Uncle Matt's phone. This is when they were out here for the funeral. Can you believe this little guy is almost walking?! It makes me so sad.

HI KATIE! Kara went to Hawaii and sent this to me. I love it. A lot.

University of Pittsburgh tower. I think I blogged about it looking just like Hogwarts. Here are a few pictures I took with my phone. They don't do it justice. I was ready for Snape to walk around the corner...that would have been heaven!


I love this picture of Grandpa and Jakie reading
Orange Monster. 
Jakie sitting in one of the huge chairs at Hogwarts.

Hogwarts again.

Yeah, Nielsen's Frozen Custard is delicious. Really delicious. And my curly hair looked extra nice that day.

Kara and I. She came to my class a few weeks ago and helped me teach. She's pretty great.

My cute little beehive class!


One day Bryce and I went to IFA for lunch. It was customer appreciation days and they had free lunch. We went. We got free hats. I can't ever take a serious picture.

Like I say, I can't ever take a serious picture.

This was baby Ricky at Christmas time. Look at those eyelashes!! I want to kiss his squishy cheeks. MMM!!

Bryce and his IFA hat. Along with his 60 pound bag of peanuts that were conveniently located right across the aisle from the cat leashes.

A few posts ago I mentioned my dad's good friends that had come over to visit. L to R: Rich, Dad, Mike, Jim, and Dave. All outstanding men.

SENIOR PICTURES! I found this the other day...it was a pretty good picture. I have nice hair. And in this picture I have super white teeth. I love it.
1 comment:
Beautiful senior picture!!!! You do have nice hair :)
Post a Comment